Sunday, January 07, 2007

new additions to the family

yeah, more orkets.. went for an outing with my fishy friends, some of them want to get jewel orchids for their vivarium. Then went to SBG with my mom. SBG hold a monthly plant sale at the visitor centre at the first sunday of every month. Was surprised to see a crowd there today, didn't know they were so popular. But strangely, as discussed with Choy aka a fishy mod in my forum. I observed that there were many gh3y into this hobby, Choy commented that gh3y likes gardening. I don't mean to be rude about it, but there were many at SBG today. What's up with that, association of gh3y with orkets gives me the creeps. If anyone like to enlighten me on this discussion, feel free to leave a comment. Honestly, I have nothing against them, but I do feel that they tend to be more sensitive, more petty than any typical women. Is it me or are they also extra Kiasu. I was picking up some plants today at the WL's booth today, deciding whether to get a bulb., then came 2 of them pointing and whispering about the plant. The moment I decided not to get, one of the 2 rush to pick it up and walked about with it. Perhaps, it was a good buy, or maybe a rare species.. who knows and I don't really care. What bothers me is the Kiasuism they exhibit.. a little bit of singaporean's KS behaviour and a woman's touch of "better grab it before someone takes it".. oh well, I guess its just part and parcel of life and we have to live in harmony. To set thing straight, I have nothing against gh3y, I respect them for who they are, but I prefer to keep my distance between them. Their action simply gives me the chill, reminding me of someone is my previous company.
I loan the 50mm macro from Benny, I think more suitable for plant macroing, shorter length = more flexible for small aperture and shutterspeed. But benny mentioned that the EFs 60mm macro could be a better buy... now I'm thinking of adding a shorter macro lens to my collection, what you guys think?
ok, picture time.!!!
(ps. is my blog so boring? how come no one post one!!!! and the formating for blogger suck big time leh, everytime I upload a photo, it sent it to the top and add spaces for no reasons... nevermind, I will just do more deleting and backspacing, sigh!)






1 Comments:

Blogger Da Froggie said...

Nice pics as usual.

Maybe you can consider another sort of blog, called pixyblog

www.pixyblog.com

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home