Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Word of wisdom

FYI, I'm quitting my job, leaving for a better paid job else where
and recently getting crapped and stab by one of my bosses. Narrow minded people never achieve great things in life. One's luck is never eternal, they will run out, just a matter of time.

so in the light of things, I have decided to be forgiving. Hey, I'm a nice guy :)

So instead of plotting and planning how to take revenge, I rather take the opportunity to stay happy and gh3y. Its tiresome to hate someone.

so today's word of wisdom is

Don't be another frog in the well, go fore and discover what the world has to offer.

It is good to sometimes sit down and wonder how good one actually is compared to others outside the well, self denial is a sad excuse :). Sometimes we have to understand that we will never be at the top, some day, we will all fall, so lets be humble. Or at least be nice to the people around us. Retribution always catches up with us

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

I've created a "Hate" blog to dump in my frustrations of my previous work. But after all, after I came to think abt it, work is still work.

Dun take it too seriously ok?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Simon Sng said...

haha, now just looking forward for my new job and forget the old, hopefully, they wouldn't come bugging me again.

I make sure I hang on my ex-boss :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home