Saturday, June 17, 2006

A good day out

Been awhile since I gone shooting, see last date post :P, so together with the regulars we hit Range station after one of the ranger aka Janet shot a new species yesterday. Lucky for us, Sunny asked her *phew*. Anyhow, some updates on my condition, I went for medical review for SCDF hoping to get a further downgrade from my current C9L2, the MO who saw me thought that my condition could only get the same C9L2 but still suggest I go for the medical board to determine my PES and lucky for me, those on the medical board though otherwise and gave me a E9L9, which meant that I will not be going back for any future reservist, ever again.. yahoooo!!!, I also received confirmation yesterday, a precious slip of paper that state the PES status I was given. As for my legal case, things moving very slowly, heard from my lawyer, he just received the bill from the ortho surgeon and hopefully the report is sent soon after, with that, the lawyer can then sent a official letter to the insurancer.

ok, time for pix.. not the best, but a +2 to my list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home